Do you want to go out and enjoy the great outdoors without the trouble of setting up a camp and wasting your time stressing on what else you’re missing? Wouldn’t it be so nice to just show up to a site and everything is ready for you to enjoy?
Borderland Glamping allows guests to enjoy and experience the beauty of nature in style without having to set up all the essential camping gear. From sleeping furnishings to the smallest décor details, we’ve got it covered for you. Everything will be set up and waiting for you.
How does it work?
· Pick a package from our pricing list and we guarantee the guests that we’ll do everything to facilitate
a very unique camping vacation.
Where do we service?
· We are mobile and can set up within 1.5-2.5 hours outside of Calgary to Public land camping site or your own special location. (Guests are responsible for their public land camping permit)
· If guests have booked a provincial or national campground site, all we need is your camp details and we will set everything up according to the availed package. (NOTE: Some National and Provincial campgrounds doesn't allow wood stove inside the tent)
· We also do backyard set up for guests who don’t have the time to leave the city but still want to
experience and enjoy glamping outdoors.
Set up and take down time:
· Give us at least 2-3 hours for set up and take down*.
Guests must coordinate arrival schedule with us to avoid long waiting time upon arrival; same goes for the take down time schedule.
*Set up and take down times are subject to change depending on the package chosen and guests’ special requests.